Chiltern Society PhotoGroup

The passage through the buildings leads to the church and a public footpath; there used to be a lych gate at its entrance. This was removed in 1956 and relocated to an opening in the churchyard railings under its own tiled roof, leaving the archway unobstructed. The gate can be seen beyond the end of the passage.
Author: J Harrison