Chiltern Society PhotoGroup

Sefton Park, off Bell’s Hill. In 1795 the 2nd Earl of Sefton acquired Stoke Farm, as it was then known, as his country seat. Much of the house dates back to 1911 when the entire south wing (seen here) was demolished and rebuilt by Lord Decies who often entertained MCC members to cricket matches on the well-kept lawns.
Author: Q Barrett