Looking back to the Town Hall and War Memorial from where the Old Corn Exchange stood. The Exchange was an ornate building built in 1869 and demolished in the 1950s when it became unsafe.
Author: A Beck
All photographs are copyright the photographer. They may be copied and reproduced by educational establishments only. In all other circumstances prior permission must be obtained from the website editor.