The ruined church of St James is on a minor road north of Bix village at map reference SU 726 870. St James ceased as a church in 1874 when the outside walls started to bow, making the building unsafe. The photographs were taken in May 2006.
All photographs are copyright the photographer. They may be copied and reproduced by educational establishments only. In all other circumstances prior permission must be obtained from the website editor.